MUMBAI CITY OPEN UNIVERSITY
LLB, DEGREE, Computer Science
CONTACT US :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US :
BHANDUP, VIRAR, SINDUDURG
ADMISSION / CANCELLATION FORMALITY
· OPEN UNIVERSITY RULES ADMISSION VALIDITY / CANCELLATION
The admission is valid for a period of 3 years from the date of admission after which she/he has to take admission to any courses of the Institute.
Cancellation of Admission / Refund of Fees If you wish to cancel your admission, you should apply in the prescribed form within thirty days from the date of admission and your fees will be refunded as per following ordinances.
0.2859(C) : All the fees paid by a student at the time of admission shall be refunded to him/her after deducting Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only) as administrative charges, if the student informs the Professor-cum-Director, Institute of Distance Education, in writing within 30 days from the date of his/her admission, provided he/she has not been issued study material.
0.2859(D) : All the fees paid by a student at the time of admission shall be refundable to him/her after deduction of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) as administrative charges, provided that, ROLLNO/ HALL TICKET has not been issued to him/her and provided further that -
i) At the time of applying for admission, he/she intimates in writing that he/she has also applied or intends to apply for admission to one or more of the professional courses conducted by the institutions or departments (including the Institute of Distance Education) of the University or affiliated Colleges to the University.
ii) He/she withdraws his/her application within seven days from the date of his admission to a professional course as mentioned in
(i) above, but not later than SEVEN DAYS, if he/she is a Post-graduate/management student of the same year. In such cases, it shall be binding on the student to produce documentary proof of his/her being admitted to the professional course.
Students admitted after above mentioned dates, if any, will not be entitled for the refund of the fees. Change in Name, Address and Subject For intimating changes in your name and address, you should apply to the Professor-cum-director, IDE, in the prescribed forms given in Prospectus.
Change in the name should be supported with documentary evidence such as a Gazette Notification, Marriage Certificate etc; For changing the subject once offered, the students must apply for it before ONE MONTH OF EXAM of the same Academic Year.
For rules and procedure regarding subject change please contact the HR via email.
Students admitted in FAST TRACK BATCH; if any, will not be allowed to change any subject.
Refund of Examination Fees
The Rules presently in force relating to refund of examination fees are as follows
1. Where a candidate Expire in the period of the examination, the entire fee shall be refunded.
2. Where a candidate is taken ill subsequent to the submission of his /her application for admission to the examination and is prevented on medical grounds from appearing at the examination, 50% of the fees shall be refunded to him /her provided an application of such refund, supported by a medical certificate, is submitted to the Professor-cum-Director of the Institute, before three days from the date of commencement of the examination.
3. ENTRANCE exam fees will be not refunded on any circumstances.
· No online admission will be accepted
· NO PROSPECTUS, JUST VISIT WEBSITE FOR NEW UPDATES AND ALL INFORMATION