RESCHEDULING RULES FOR STUDENTS
1. Inspection I ( ref. as per schedule chart )
2. Inspection II ( ref. as per schedule chart )
3. Extra Inspection ( ref. as per schedule chart )
4. T.Y.B.A/B.Com assignment submission – ( ref. as per schedule chart )
5. F.Y,S.Y - B.A/B.Com rescheduling for written exams (rescheduling will be done only in examination period )
6. T.Y.B.A/B.Com rescheduling not allowed .( For any urgency affidavit should be carried with actual reason & rescheduling fees as per HR mail)
TRANSFER RULES FOR STUDENTS
1. No transfer for T.Y.B.A/B.Com students .
2. If any emergency found then they have to submit court affidavit for transfer certificate &Rs 2000/- penalty. ( No refund of fees).
3. This transfer will state that the student will not take any other transfer to any other university other than mentioned in the affidavit .
4. F.Y,S.Y transfer only if student has cleared F.Y.,S.Y. exams , with penalty of Rs. 750 /- and marksheet of F.Y. & S.Y. will be issued after submitting affidavit and Identity card .
MARKSHEET RULES FOR STUDENTS
As all marksheets states the current result & next academic exam details , so the student get result as below:
i> Entrance exam result , after submitting F.Y.B.A/B.Com project &taken admission to S.Y.B.A/B.Com with fully paid fees .
ii> F.Y. exam result after submitting S.Y.B.A/B.Com project & taken admission to T.Y.B.A/B.Com with fully paid fees .
iii> S.Y results are issued after generating T.Y.B.A / B.Com hall ticket
iv> T.Y. results after 9 months of examinations.
v> Passing certificate after 18 months of T.Y. results
vi> Board certificate after 9 months of issuing the passing certificate .